Research, Scholarship & Creative Activity - Corporate Relations
The Office of Corporate Relations serves as a coordination point and in many instances a portal for Fairfield's many relationships with the business community. The Office works closely with various campus entities and with the University's corporate partners to develop and support collaborative activities beneficial to industry, higher education, and the community at large. Partnerships include internships, collaboration on research projects, scholarships for financially needy and talented students, sponsorships of special events and student-centered activities, executive speakers, and corporate education.
The Office of Corporate Relations works with faculty as they pursue support for their research. The process involves an initial one-on-one discussion, the development of a short summary of the research, a comprehensive review of funding sources, and preparation of proposals and related budgets for submission. To pursue a Corporate Grant, please review the recommended next steps.
Director, Corporate Relations
Dolan School of Business, Suite 100
Phone - (203) 254-4000, ext. 2930
Cell - (203) 763-9471
E-mail - email@example.com
Recommended Next Steps
- Arrange a one-on-one appointment with our office so that the details of your research or curricular projects can be discussed further.
- Prepare a one-page summary of your research or curricular work and send to the e-mail address provided above.
- The Office of Corporate Relations will initiate research with our Advancement Research Department on your behalf and within a 2-3 week period will be back in touch to review the foundation opportunities that have been identified.
- The Office will regularly look for opportunities through various Request-for-Proposal (RFP) postings, including the Philanthropy New Digest, GrantSpy, Abes Report, and other resources.
- Share information that you may gather at conferences, workshops, or journal articles in your respective field related to associations and private foundations that support the work in your curricular area.
- Prepare the Funding Sources Request Form (PDF) for signature by your chair, the dean, the academic vice president, and Advancement. This form should be returned to the Office of Corporate Relations once it is signed by the first 3 offices mentioned. The signature in Advancement will be handled by Corporate Relations.
Home | Faculty Activities | Student Projects | News & Stories | Resources