Registrar - How to Order a Replacement Diploma

Alumni needing a replacement diploma can order one by sending a letter to:

University Registrar
Fairfield University
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824

Indicate in the letter the following:

  • Current Name
  • Current Mailing Address
  • Any maiden or former names
  • Social Security Number and/or Student ID Number
  • Type of Degree (BA, MA, etc)
  • Date of Graduation
  • How your name appeared on your diploma

There is a $25 fee for replacement diplomas. The fee may be paid by check or money order, made payable to Fairfield University.

The graduate must sign the request. A third party cannot reorder diplomas. Orders usually take 1 to 2 weeks.

Please note that all replacement diplomas are 8 1/2" x 11" in size and have a gold seal. This format has been in existence for several years. The older, larger diploma is no longer in existence. All of Fairfield University's diplomas are in Latin.

About Us →

Admission & Aid →

Academics →

Life at Fairfield →

Parents & Families →

Alumni & Friends →

Athletics →