Research, Scholarship & Creative Activity - Student Projects
Fairfield students gain valuable research, scholarship, publication, and presentation experiences through a wide array of student-faculty, group, and independent opportunities. Through resources such as the Office of Prestigious Scholarships and Fellowships and the , the University provides challenging opportunities for students to participate in research and scholarly endeavors. Local and global learning opportunities abound.
Discover the Accomplishments of Fairfield's Students
- Explore the range and depth of student projects - including their impacts and outcomes - as told by the students themselves.
- Share your research project or creative activity through our Student Project Form.
- Find out where in the world our Fairfield Fulbrights have gone and why!
- Learn more about the Honor Societies available at Fairfield.
- Get to know some of our outstanding seniors who have won the annual Student Awards.
- See who won the $600 annual DiMenna-Nyselius Library Research Prize.
View previous projects:
- Sikorsky Vibration
- Investigating Temporal Variation in the Stress Response and Protein Catabolism of the Northern Cardinal
- Thick Film Processing
- Thermal Packaging
- Progress Toward the Development of Zinc Pincer Model Complexes for the Active Site in Liver Alcohol Dehydrogenase
- The Environment as Part of the E-Government Agenda: Framing Issues and Policies at the Nation-State Level
- Minetta Lane - New York's "Little Africa" in 1880
- ACCRA, CPEC
- Newport RI Census
- Management of Feline Diabetes Mellitus Through Diet Control
- Sex Ratio and Stress Response in Magellanic Penguin Chicks at a Colony Newly Exposed to Tourist Visitation
- Peroxiredoxin Protein Expression in Normal and Cancerous Liver Cells