Part-Time and Continuing Studies
Make your next step the greatest one yet!
At Fairfield, we know that every student has a different educational goal, and that each student takes a different path to meet that goal. This might mean attending college part time. As a part-time student at Fairfield, you'll have access to a dynamic, personalized learning environment, with the flexibility of day, evening or online courses.
Maybe you're completing your bachelor's degree, or perhaps you just want a richer learning experience on a particular subject. Whatever your interest in part-time learning, it's easy to get started. In fact, we don't always require an application.
Courses for Credit: Whether you're a visiting student, a non-degree student, a high school student, or a degree student, you can take courses for credit during our many intersessions. Browse through our open courses to see topics and enrollment information.
Spring Session 2016: More online courses begin in March 2016.
- Summer programs and camps:
Enjoy the many enriching opportunities Fairfield University offers students of all ages throughout the summer.
- Bachelor's Degree programs: Begin or complete your undergraduate degree with flexible part-time courses through our BA/BS Degree Programs, Bachelor of Liberal Studies, Second Degree Nursing or RN to BSN programs. You can also call us at (203) 254-5532 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certificate programs:
We offer a broad array of professional and occupational certificate programs intended to enhance your skills and professional credentials.
- Online Courses: Online courses are offered during the summer, fall, spring, and intersessions and accommodate students accelerating their degree program.
- Evening Courses: Evening courses have reserved slots for part-time and visiting students for the spring and fall semesters.
- Personal Enrichment: Close to several major metropolitan areas, Fairfield University is a natural hub for intellectual and cultural activity, attracting distinguished teachers and speakers from around the country and the world. With such an engaging learning environment, students of all ages come to us from a broad range of backgrounds and interests to pursue personal enrichment.
- Lifelong Learning Program: Explore the world of arts and humanities by auditing a wide spectrum of undergraduate courses.