Fairfield University's Charles F. Dolan School of Business has certificate programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and professional level. Whether you're a part-time student, working professional, or lifelong learner, we offer specialized programs that will enhance your resume, teach you news skills, enhance your competency in a specific field, or prepare for a job change.
- MBA Prep Certificate
- Accounting for Information Systems
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information systems/Operations Management
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Human Resource Management (SHRM®)
- NEW! CFA® Review Courses (Fitch Learning)
Fairfield University's Dolan School of Business can assist your organization with results driven programming to reach your goals. Our subject matter experts will customize a program, onsite, online or on our campus that will provide successful solutions. To learn more about what options we could provide, visit our community engagement page, contact Dean Donald Gibson, or call (203) 254-4307.