Graduate Professional Organizations
Enrich your graduate school experience by learning about Fairfield's 6 professional organizations on campus for GSEAP students. These Fairfield chapters can provide you with opportunities for:
- Professional development
- Access to current thought in a profession
- A variety of services
- The American Psychological Association for Graduate Students.
Contact: Dr. Faith-Anne Dohm, faculty advisor, email@example.com
- Psi Chi, the National Honor Society in Psychology inducts both graduate and undergraduate psychology students.
Contact: Dr. Judy Primavera, faculty advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chi Sigma Iota (CSI), the International Counseling Academic and Professional Honor Society.
Contact: Dr. Bogushia Skudrzyk, faculty advisor, email@example.com
- The Connecticut Psychological Association Student Division. Contact: Dr. Faith-Anne Dohm, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPASD information/membership and calendar of events
- CTAMFT, The Connecticut Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
- NCTE, the National Council of Teachers of English. Contact: Dr. Emily Smith, (203) 254-4000, ext. 2796, email@example.com
- Phi Delta Kappa (PDK), an international professional association for men and women in the field of education.
Contact: Dr. Ryan Colwell, (203) 254-4000, ext. 2586, firstname.lastname@example.org