Kathryn P. Koslow Center for Marriage and Family Therapy
The Marriage and Family Therapy program operates a clinical service on the campus of Fairfield University. The Kathryn P. Koslow Center for Marriage and Family Therapy, made possible through a generous gift, is a new, state-of-the-art facility equipped with the latest in technology and is situated at a convenient and private location in Southwell Hall.
Advanced graduate students, under the supervision of professional faculty and supervisors, provide clinical services to individuals, couples, and families from the community.
The Center is dedicated to:
- Providing therapeutic services to individuals, couples, and families
- Excellence in the training of professional marriage and family therapists
- Creating a community of professionals where both graduates and current students can be engaged and remain connected
The Kathryn P. Koslow Center for Marriage and Family Therapy's mission is to:
- Offer a state-of-the-art facility that attracts students to the Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) program and provides them with superior clinical training
- Serve as the home to a community of MFTs
- Further the Jesuit ideals of Fairfield University by:
- Providing students with the opportunity to work with a diverse base of clients, built through a program of community outreach with local schools and social service/mental health agencies
- Promoting life-long learning and intellectual curiosity through engaging students and alumnae/i in maintaining an ongoing relationship with the Fairfield University MFT community by offering programs such as social events, mentoring, group supervision, workshops/lectures, continuing educations, and joint clinical services
In keeping with Fairfield University's identity as a Jesuit and Catholic institution of higher learning, the Koslow Center is committed to the ideals of embracing difference, examining social systems critically, and becoming directly involved with those who are underprivileged and underserved.
For appointments, please call (203) 254-4000, ext. 2306
Download the Koslow Center brochure
The Koslow Center is conveniently located off I-95 at exit 22. Enter the University via the Round Hill Road entrance.
For turn-by-turn directions, visit our campus map and select Koslow Family Counseling Center from the Key Buildings menu.
The Koslow Center in the News
- New Dean for Fairfield's Graduate School of Education and Allied Professions
- University opens Recovery House
- Center for Marriage and Family Therapy Opens at Fairfield University
- Marriage and Family Therapy Training Center Brings Opportunities to Fairfield
- Marriage and Family Therapy Program Helps Attorneys Find a Gentler, Family-friendly Approach to Divorce Mediation