M.S. in Management of Technology - Admission
Applicants for the M.S. in Management of Technology must hold a degree from a regionally accredited college or university (or the international equivalent) in science or engineering, or its equivalent in the general area of technology and engineering. Those with extensive work experience in a technology environment, whose academic and professional record suggest the likelihood of success in a demanding graduate program, will also be considered. Prerequisite coursework or demonstrated aptitude in the following subjects is required:
- Introductory probability and statistics
- Computer programming that uses a high-level language and includes applications
- Financial accounting
Applicants who had no courses in these areas and who are unable to demonstrate aptitude in these subjects must augment their studies by taking these courses at the undergraduate level, as soon as possible.
Formal Admission Process
Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Admission Committee. Students seeking admission must submit:
Completed Application for Graduate Admission Form (available online.)
- A Completed Application for Graduate Admission form (apply online).
- A Non-refundable $60 Application Fee made payable to Fairfield University (paid by credit card if applying online).
- A Professional Resume. Applicants are required to submit a current resume that includes employment and education history.
- A Personal Statement. Students should describe why they want to undertake graduate studies in the program for which they are applying.
- Official transcripts verifying completion of an undergraduate degree. (All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved evaluating service.)
- Two Recommendation Forms and Letters, one of which must be from a current supervisor or professor.
Students from non-English speaking countries are required to submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report. A TOEFL composite score of 550 for the paper test, 213 for the computer-based, or 79-80 on the Internet-based test (IBT) is strongly recommended for admission. Fairfield's ETS code is 3390.
All application materials should be sent to:
Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies Admission
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824-5195
Phone: (203) 254-4184
Fax: (203) 254-4073
How to Apply
For detailed admission requirements, please refer to the links below:
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
To be considered for financial aid, Fairfield University requires students to complete a FAFSA form. For further information, visit the Office of Financial Aid.