Dates & Deadlines
Traditional Full-time Undergraduate Students
- Admission Application Deadline - January 15
In recognition of first-year applicants who have excelled academically while in high school, Fairfield University offers a limited Magis scholarship program. Please note that freshmen seeking to matriculate in the spring semester are not eligible for Magis scholarships.
All awards are renewable annually as long as the student maintains a 3.0 GPA.
- Notification Date - April 1
- Financial Aid Application Deadline - February 15
Students who consider Fairfield University to be among their top choices for their undergraduate education and who would like to have their application reviewed early may submit their application under our Early Action program. Applicants for Early Action must submit a completed application by November 15.
To apply under the Early Action Program, check the appropriate box on the signature page of the supplement.
- Early Action Admission Application Deadline - November 15
- Notification Date - January 1
- Financial Aid Applications - Profile November 15, and FAFSA February 15.
Second Degree Students
Application deadline is November 1 for summer enrollment.
Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science Students
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.