Summer Scholars Program Admission
The Summer Scholars Program is open to qualified rising junior and senior high school students. Students should have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.2 or higher to apply to the program; however, applications are reviewed on an individual basis, so all interested applicants are encouraged to apply.
Program Cost of $3,225 includes:
- Tuition* (one 3-credit college course) and
- Room and Board (all meals and enrichment programming)
Applications accepted starting January 25, 2016
To apply, please follow these steps:
- Fill out and submit the online application form and $60 dollar application fee.**
- Print the Guidance Counselor or Teacher Recommendation form. Once completed, this may be mailed directly to Fairfield University by your recommender, or you may mail together with additional items below.
- Obtain a copy of the student's official transcript.
- Print and complete the Housing and Medical form.
- If you require disibility or support services while on campus, please review our website for our policies, and then contact us at email@example.com with your specific needs.
All of the materials listed above must be received for your application to be reviewed. You may mail the letter of recommendation, official transcript and housing/medical form to:
Summer Scholars Program: Attn. Sandy Richardson
CAS Dean’s Office, CNS 100
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
You may also e-mail the above materials to: Summerscholars@fairfield.edu
Questions may be e-mailed to the address above or call 203-254-4000 ext. 2911.
Applications will be accepted until June 30, 2016.
Admission notification will be via e-mail within one week of receipt of all admission materials.
*The Trustees of the University reserve the right to change tuition rates and make additional changes whenever necessary.
**Application fee is non-refundable. Upon acceptance to the Summer Scholars Program, application fee will be credited to total program cost.