Summer Scholars Program Admission
The Summer Scholars Program is open to qualified rising junior and senior high school students. Students should have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.2 or higher to apply to the program; however, applications are reviewed on an individual basis, so all interested applicants are encouraged to apply.
Program Cost of $3,155 includes:
- Tuition* (one 3-credit college course) and
- Room and Board (all meals and enrichment programming)
To apply, please follow these steps:
- Fill out and submit the online application form and $60 dollar application fee.**
- Print the Guidance Counselor or Teacher Recommendation form. Once completed, this may be mailed directly to Fairfield University by your recommender, or you may mail together with additional items below.
- Obtain a copy of the student's official transcript.
- Print and complete the Housing and Medical form .
All of the materials listed above must be received for your application to be reviewed. You may mail the Letter of Recommendation, unofficial transcript and Housing/Medical form to:
Summer Scholars Program: Attn. Sandy Richardson
CAS Dean’s Office, CNS 100
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
You may also e-mail the above materials to: Summerscholars@fairfield.edu
Questions may be emailed to the address above or call 203-254-4000 ext. 2911.
Applications will be accepted from December 15, 2014 to June 15, 2015.
Admission notification will be via e-mail within one week of receipt of all admission materials.
*The Trustees of the University reserve the right to change tuition rates and make additional changes whenever necessary.
**Application fee is non-refundable. Upon acceptance to the Summer Scholars Program, application fee will be credited to total program cost.