Pre-Law - Course of Study
There is no required major for law school. As a pre-law student, you should select challenging courses that require you to think critically and read analytically.
Fairfield offers a minor in business law and ethics. The following are a list of undergraduate courses related to law, some of which are offered every semester others are offered once a year or less.
- American Constitution I and II
- Philosophy of Law
- Supreme Court I and II
- Psychology and Law
- Sociology of Law
- Legal Environment of Business
- Law of Business Organization and Financial Transactions
- The Law of Contracts, Property and Sales
- Employment Law and Discrimination in the Workplace
- International Business Law
- Environmental Law and Policy