On-the-Spot Admission - at your service!
This convenient option provides prospective students with the opportunity to have your credentials evaluated for an immediate decision. Upon receiving a favorable decision, qualified candidates may be able to immediately register for classes. To participate in this process, you will need to first complete the following:
- File your application online
- Obtain a copy of your GMAT score (taken within the past 5 years)
- Obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript(s)*
- Prepare an up-to-date resume
Once you have completed the application and have copies of these documents, simply contact our office to set up an appointment:
- Contact Ms. Julie Frassetto at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 254-4000, ext. 2843
*An admission decision can be made with your unofficial transcript(s). An official transcript with your school's seal must be forwarded to us to finalize your file. Be advised, candidates who do not meet or exceed Fairfield University's Dolan School of Business standard admissions criteria as described on our website and in our Graduate Catalog will not be considered for on-the-spot admission. View our catalog (PDF).