M.S. in Accounting - Admission
Applicants for the M.S. in Accounting must hold a bachelor's degree in accounting from a regionally accredited college or university (or the international equivalent) or have completed the equivalent coursework prior to beginning the program.
Formal Admission Process
Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Admission Committee. Students seeking admission must submit:
Completed Application for Graduate Admission Form (available online.)
- A Completed Application for Graduate Admission form (apply online).
- A Non-refundable $60 Application Fee made payable to Fairfield University (paid by credit card if applying online).
- A Professional Resume. Applicants are required to submit a current resume that includes employment and education history.
- A Personal Statement of self-evaluation of work experience and career objectives.
- Official transcripts verifying completion of an undergraduate degree. (All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved evaluating service.)
- Two Recommendation Forms and Letters, one of which must be, preferably, from a current employer or supervisor.
- *Official Score for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
*The Charles F. Dolan School of Business generally seeks graduate students who meet the following criteria: an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.00 accompanied by a GMAT score of at least 500.
Students from non-English speaking countries are required to submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report. A TOEFL composite score of 550 for the paper test, 213 for the computer-based, 80 on the Internet-based test (IBT) is strongly recommended for admission. Fairfield's ETS code is 3390.
All application materials should be sent to:
Charles F. Dolan School of Business
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824-5195
Phone: (203) 254-2843
Fax: (203) 254-4029
How to Apply
For detailed admission requirements, please refer to the links below:
Access the online application directly.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
To be considered for financial aid, Fairfield University requires students to complete a FAFSA form. For further information, visit the Office of Financial Aid.