Welcome to Graduate Admission
Graduate education at Fairfield University will help you enhance the depth and breadth of knowledge in a chosen field of study, leading to career advancement and lifelong fulfillment.
Fairfield's 41 graduate programs are distinguished by:
- Quality and reputation: Resulting in excellent placement rates and career advancement
- Leadership: Faculty who are leaders in their field, with many engaged in active research
- Connections: Extensive professional and student networks offering opportunities for real world experience
- Personalization: Individual attention and advising to help students achieve educational, career and personal objectives
- Flexibility: Program flexibility from start to finish in order to accommodate students' part or full-time study needs
41 advanced degrees are offered through the following schools:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- American Studies, Communication, Creative Writing (MFA), Math, New! Public Administration (MPA), New! Liberal Studies (MLS)
- Charles F. Dolan School of Business
- Graduate School of Education & Allied Professions
Please Note: We currently have openings in our Special Education program for Fall 2013. If you would like to be considered for admission, we must have your fully completed application in the Office of Graduate Admission by June 30th.
- School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
Please note: For BSN entry to our DNP program, the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) track is currently full. We are no longer accepting applications for fall 2013 entry. The next entry term for FNP will be fall 2014.
Watch our latest commercials!
Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies Admission
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824