For U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents of the U.S.
Return to an application in progress (if you need to upload documents into your online application or check on your Recommenders).
Please read the instructions carefully. To apply to any graduate program, you must submit the following:
- A Completed Application for Graduate Admission Form Apply Online. While your application is in progress, you can check to see if your supporting documents, such as transcripts and recommendations, have been received. Please allow 48 hours from the time we receive the documents for them to post to the checklist. Track the status of your application.
- A Non-refundable $60 Application Fee
- A Professional Resume. Applicants are required to submit a current resume that includes employment and education history. (Submit Online)
- A Personal Statement of self-evaluation of work experience and career objectives. (Submit Online)
- Official transcripts verifying completion of an undergraduate degree. (All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved evaluating service.)
- Two Recommendation Forms and Letters, one of which must be, preferably, from a current employer or supervisor. The Recommendations are completed online. At the time of application you will need to provide your two Recommender's names and e-mail addresses.
- Interviews. Applicants may be required to participate in an interview as part of the admission process. If required, candidates will be contacted by the program director to schedule an appointment.
Applicants to the College of Arts & Sciences, School of Engineering, School of Nursing and Graduate School of Education & Allied Professions should send original supporting application materials that cannot be uploaded into the online application (e.g., original college transcripts, test scores/waivers, etc.) to:
Office of Graduate Admission
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824-5195
Applicants to the DSB should send original supporting application materials and documents that cannot be uploaded into the online application directly to the Business School:
Committee on Graduate Admission
Charles F. Dolan School of Business
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Mandatory Immunizations: Connecticut State law requires each full-time or matriculated student to provide proof of immunity or screening against measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chicken pox), meningitis and tuberculosis. Certain exemptions based on age and housing status apply. Matriculating students are defined as those enrolled in a degree seeking program. More detailed information and the required downloadable forms are available online. Completed forms should be submitted directly to the Student Health Center. Although this is not required to complete an application, you must provide proof of immunity/screening prior to course registration. Please consult you private health care provider to obtain the necessary immunizations. Questions may be directed to the Student Health Center: (203) 254-4000 ext. 2241 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Certain schools and/or programs may have additional requirements. Please refer to your specific program of interest webpage for their specifics.
If you have any questions or need help with the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at (203) 254-4184 or email@example.com.