NetID: Resetting Your NetID Password
Netid is a unique identifier that allows you access the the Fairfield University Networks.
If you forget your NetID or it has expired go to netid.fairfield.edu to reset the password (remember for Students it is usually your first name. last name for Faculty and Staff it is usually first initial last name).
You can call ext. 4069 or visit the ITS4U Help Desk in the Library room 215 from 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m. M-Fri
How-To Resource Guides
Click the link to download a PDF version of appropriate technology guide.
Student Gmail - More Ways to Access
Student Printing - WEPA
Student Advising and Registration Guides
General Computer Topics
- Tips to Fix a Slow-Running Computer
- Accessing the Fairfield University Wireless Network as a Guest User
NetID / Network Accounts
- Claiming Your Fairfield University Network Account
- Instructions for requesting network (e.g., Active Directory, Xythos, Exchange) accounts for student workers, vendors, etc.
- How to Map a Network User Drive (Windows)
- How to Map a Network Department Drive (Windows)
- How to Disconnect a Mapped Drive (Windows)
- Disabling Gatekeeper to Install Unsigned Applications
- Filling in PDF Forms on a Mac
- How to Change the Default Application that Opens a File (Mac)
Microsoft Office: Outlook 2011 for Mac
Course Management Systems
Kaltura Video Server
- Fairfield's Video Resource Page (NetID login required)
- Kaltura Viewing Options
- Embedding Kaltura Videos in Blackboard
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Preparing Your Home Computer to Connect via VPN (Windows)
- Preparing Your Home Computer to Connect via VPN (Mac)
- Setting Up an @fairfield.edu Mail Account
- Setting Up a Connection to Edit Xythos documents in Office
- View Another User's Shared Exchange Calender