How do I find Music?
Watch this two-minute video that shows you how to find music through the library's catalog. Or, scroll down to read instructions.
- Begin your search on the library's homepage in the "Books/Movies/Music" tab. Search for music by title or artist. If you're looking for a specific genre or type of music, just type one or more related keywords into the box. Click "Go" when you're ready to see results.
- The next page will show you a list of results. If you want a CD, click on "CD" on the left. Or, narrow results to any audio format (CD, cassette tape, etc) by clicking on "Audio Collection."
- Click on "Show Availability" to see if an item is in the library. For more information about an item, click on the title to open the record where you will see the tracks, performers, and other information.
- To find the movie, write down the Call Number that you see after clicking on "Show Availability," then go to the media collection located downstairs through the double doors.
- To check out an item, bring it and your Stagcard to the Circulation Desk on the main floor. To find out how long you can have it, see the chart on the Media Borrowing Privileges page.