Sponsoring Artistic, Cultural and Intellectual Programming at Fairfield University
The Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts
The Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts offers exceptional performing arts and entertainment programming annually, including classical, jazz, and world music concerts, dance and theatre performances, family programming, National Theatre of London and The Met: Live in HD broadcasts, and other special events.
A highlight of the Quick Center’s offerings is the Open VISIONS Forum, a special series designed to engage the mind. Its mission is to present a broad range of perspectives and interests of the University's students and faculty with the wide general interests of our regional audience. Through an ongoing series of lively and informative lectures, these public conversations present eminent opinion-makers, artists, authors, civic and political commentators and learner contributors to the humanities and sciences.
A Unique Opportunity
The world-class programming at the Quick Center provides corporate partners with a unique opportunity to support the arts – a key component in the quality of life of our community. Sponsors may choose from one of four levels of investment or customize to maximize impact.
Additionally, sponsorships offer tremendous visibility with the approximately 50,000 patrons who walk through the Quick Center’s doors each year. In addition to the benefits listed at each level, ALL sponsors receive the following marketing and promotion benefits:
- Company Listing on Quick Center Website Sponsorship Page
- Company Logo on Quick Center Sponsorship Web Page with a link to your website
- Company Logo on Quick Center Event Web Page for corresponding Sponsored events
- Acknowledgment in Fairfield University Media Releases for all Sponsored events. (Note: Media outlets may not always include Sponsor names in articles/broadcasts)
- Listing in season brochure delivered to 50,000 households each Spring
- Prominent digital promotion in Quick Center lobby
- Lobby table provided for display at sponsored performances
- Sponsor produced program flyer stuffer for affiliated performances
- Promotion of sponsored performance on social media outlets
- Special event invitations
Corporate sponsorship benefits also include:
- Pre-and-post event reception opportunities
- Special University Event invitations
- Complimentary tickets and employee discounts
- Complimentary and discounted use of Quick Center rental spaces
For more information on corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact Carla Supersano Sullivan ’88, Director of Corporate Relations, at (203) 254 4000, ext. 2115 or email@example.com.