Immigration Attorneys

If for any reason there are questions that the Office of International Students is not able to answer, or you are seeking to change your status from F-1, we recommend that you consult an immigration attorney. Please keep in mind that not all who claim to be immigration attorneys are certified and entitled to advise you. Fraud is very common in this field. Make sure to check credentials and references from the immigration lawyer you are seeking to work with.

While Fairfield University is unable to make specific recommendations on the choice of an attorney, we recommend visiting the lawyer locater service of the American Immigration Law Association (AILA) to find attorneys in the region who are AILA members and who practice in the field of immigration law. The link for the locator service is

These attorneys are neither approved nor endorsed by Fairfield University.

About Us →

Admission & Aid →

Academics →

Life at Fairfield →

Parents & Families →

Alumni & Friends →

Athletics →