Prospective and Incoming International Students
The staff in the Office of Student Engagament looks forward to assisting you as you start to plan your studies at Fairfield University. The following information will help you to follow certain University and governmental procedures that will allow you to legally study at Fairfield.
- Important documents for obtaining your visa to study at Fairfield University
- Arrival information such as important dates, orientation, transportation, and recommended luggage
- Changing your non-immigrant status to F1
- Transferring into Fairfield University as an international student
- Health Insurance Because of the high cost of health care in the United States and the possibility of having to interrupt studies due to unanticipated medical expenses, International Students at Fairfield University holding the F-1 or J-1 immigration status, and their dependents, will automatically be enrolled in the University's sponsored insurance plan.
- International Graduate Student Orientation Program
If you have any concerns that are not addressed here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org