Senior Week 2015
Senior Week is a week-long program that offers the graduating class opportunities to strengthen friendships, reflect on their years together at Fairfield, and to celebrate their accomplishments as they prepare for the future. The year's Senior Week will consist of eight (8) different events that happen both on and off campus. This year's theme is 15's Flashback, where the class of 2015 gets immersed in shows, foods, music and memories of their childhood! These events will be taking place from Sunday May 10th - Saturday May 16th with Commencement being on the morning of Sunday, May 17th at 9:30 am.
15's Flashback Senior Week 2015 Brochure
- Mass for Class of 2015: Come together to worship and receive a special blessing as you get ready to start a new chapter of your life. All members of the Class of 2015 are welcome. Fr. George E. Collins, S.J., will be presider.
- Senior Soiree: School's Out: Gather with members in the Fairfield playground as you think back to your elementary school days, recess and school yard competitions. The Class of 2015 Manor Yearbook will also be dedicated to an influential Fairfield community member!
To see pictures from this year's Senior Soiree: Click Here
- Service Day: Service Baby, One More Time: This day of service gives you an opportunity to be “men and women for others” while wrapping presents for children in need through Westport's Al's Angels Foundation. Food trucks will meet you at the off-campus site for a fantastic lunch.
To see pictures from this year's Senior Service: Click Here
- Stag Night: TRL, A Night of Throwback Music: Dance and sing the night away to your favorite hits from MTV’s Total Request Live countdown!
To see pictures from this year's Stag Night: Click Here
- Commencement Ball: A Night So Sweet, It Can’t Be Beat: Travel off-campus and satisfy your sweet tooth as you dance through a land of candy necklaces, pixy sticks and baby bottle pops!
To see pictures from this year's Commencement Ball: Click Here
- Senior Picnic: Legends of the Hidden Temple: Head back in time to an off-campus location filled with lost treasures. Try to get past the mysterious temple guards as you partake in recreational activities like canoeing, swimming, rock climbing, mini-golf, egg-toss and pie-eating contests.
To see picture's from last year's Senior Picnic: Click Here
- Reception & Hypnotist Show: Flashback Friday: You will be thoroughly entertained by Jim Spinnato, one of the funniest and most requested Comedy Stage Hypnotists, regularly featured at Foxwoods Casino! Jim’s amazing combination of comedy, hypnosis and audience participation will flash you back to the days of laughing until you cry!
To see pictures from this year's Hypnotist Show: Click Here
- Family Dance: Sitcom Saturday: Oldies but Goodies: Reminisce with family and friends as you take a look back at some of your favorite television original movies, cartoons and shows from growing up.
To see picture's from this year's Family Dance: Click Here
Senior Week DVD -$20
Senior Week DVD's capture footage from the entire week's events and can be yours for $20. These can be purchased by visiting the Senior Week Marketplace. DVD's will be mailed over the summer to the mailing address provided. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org of the Media Center with any questions.
Commencement Ceremony DVD -$20
Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony DVD's can be yours for $20. These can be purchased by visiting the Senior Week Marketplace. DVD's will be mailed over the summer to the mailing address provided. Please email email@example.com of the Media Center with any questions.
Copies of the Senior Week DVD and Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony DVD's can be yours for $30 when bought together. These can be purchased by visting the Senior Week Marketplace. DVD's will be mailed over the summer to the mailing address provided. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org of the Media Center with any questions.
Fairfield Contact Colleen Wilson, Program Coordinator, within the Department of Student Programs & Leadership Development at (203) 254-4000 ext 2081 or email@example.com with any questions.