Senior Week 2015
Senior Week is a week-long program that offers the graduating class opportunities to strengthen friendships, reflect on their years together at Fairfield, and to celebrate their accomplishments as they prepare for the future. The year's Senior Week will consist of eight (8) different events that happen both on and off campus.
These events will be taking place from Sunday May 10th - Saturday May 16th with Commencement being on the morning of Sunday, May 17th at 9:30 am.
The year's Senior Week brochure will be coming soon!
Senior Week 2014 events included:
- Mass for Class of 2014: Come together to worship and receive a special blessing as you get ready to start a new chapter of your life. All members of the Class of 2014 are welcome. Fr. Michael J. Doody, S.J., will be presider.
- Senior Week Soiree: Deep in the Heart of Texas: Gather with members of the Fairfield community in Texas’ number one visitor and leisure destination. Experience the blending of year-round sports and true southern hospitality in a place known for optimism becoming opportunity.
- Stags Give Back: Senior Service Day: This day of service gives you an opportunity to be "men and women for others" as you assist in preparing Seaside Park for its opening in late May. Food trucks will meet you there for a fantastic lunch in the "City of Parks."
- Stag Night: Copacabana in South Beach: Come party in the city where the heat is on for a night of tropical fun!
- Senior Brunch: Brunch in the Bayou: Vive la Barone! Stop by for a little taste of New Orleans as you share one last meal in Barone served by your favorite faculty and staff!
- Commencement Ball: A Night with the Stars: is a formal event that takes place at an off-campus location. It is a night full of dinner, dancing, and celebration!
- Senior Picnic: Keep Calm & Aloha: Travel to an off-campus location that consists of recreational activities like canoeing, swimming, rock climbing, softball fields, mini-golf, a BBQ, ice cream truck, entertainment, and so much more!
- Six Flags: More Flags, More Fun: Enjoy a day off campus embarking on pulse-pounding roller coasters, cooling off at Hurricane Harbor, and experiencing one of their entertaining shows! A great day of fun in the sun and excitement!
- Family Dance: Three Cities, One Stop: Continue your trip up historic Route 14 with your family and friends. Make stops in Washington, D.C., New York City, and Boston!
Senior Week Ticket Information
Senior Week Sweatshirt
Vintage Senior Week Sweatshirts will be available for purchase.
Senior Week Schedule
Students attending any Senior Week Events that take place off campus must take the transportation provided or they will not be admitted to the event.
Senior Week Chairs
Senior Week Contact
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Wilson, Program Coordinator in Department of Student Programs & Leadership Development at (203) 254-4000, ext. 2081 or email@example.com.