Senior Week is a week-long program organized by members of the junior and sophomore classes. The week offers the graduating class opportunities to strengthen friendships, reflect on their years together at Fairfield, and to celebrate their accomplishments as they prepare for the future. The week consists of seven (7) different events that happen both on and off campus.
Senior Week events include:
- The Senior Week Soiree is a reception with Fairfield University's Jesuits, staff, and faculty. This is a time for members of the Fairfield University community to say goodbye to the graduating seniors. It also provides an opportunity for the graduating students to thank those who have positively impacted their Fairfield experience!
- The Brunch is a time for the class to come together for one last meal in the Main Dining Room of the Barone Campus Center.
- Pub Night provides a venue for the students to celebrate their time together at Fairfield. Entertainment, food, and beverages are provided.
- The Commencement Ball is a formal event that takes place at an off-campus location. It is a night full of dinner, dancing, and celebration!
- The Senior Picnic is a day trip to an off-campus location that consists of recreational activities like canoeing, swimming, rock climbing walls, softball fields, pools, a BBQ, ice cream truck, entertainment, and so much more!
- The Casino Trip is an annual outing that the Senior Class takes to Mohegan Sun Casino. The trip includes a $10 meal and a $10 betting voucher.
- The Family Dance is the night before Commencement. It is an event for the whole family with four floors of food, dancing, and live entertainment!
Senior Week Ticket Information
Tickets for Senior Week 2013 will go on sale at the end of March. Seniors please check your e-mail for updates!
Senior Week Activities
|May 13 (Mon.)||4 p.m.||Senior Soiree|
|May 14 (Tues.)||11:30 a.m.||Brunch|
|May 14 (Tues.)||9 p.m.||Pub Night|
|May 15 (Wed.)||5 p.m.||Commencement Ball|
|May 16 (Thurs.)||Noon||Picnic|
|May 17 (Fri.)||3 p.m.||Casino|
|May 18 (Sat.)||8 p.m.||Family Dance|
If you are interested in helping out with Senior Week please apply for the Senior Week General Committee. Applications are due on Friday, March 22.
2013 Senior Week Ticket Information will be available in March.
See the 2012 Senior Week slide show for highlights from a great week for our Class of 2012!
Read the 2012 Senior Week brochure to see all the event information.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Programs & Leadership Development at (203) 254-4000, ext. 2376.