Please visit us in the Kelley Center!
The Career Planning Center works with undergraduate and graduate students as well as alumni. We are committed to helping Stags throughout their career development process and we encourage you to explore this website to find out more about what we have to offer.
The staff at the Career Planning Center are available to help you with the following:
- Exploring potential majors and careers
- Resume development and critiques
- Interview skills
- Developing networking skills
- Finding opportunities for post-graduate service
- Selecting and applying to graduate or professional school
- Planning and conducting an internship or full-time job search
We also provide a series of events including workshops, panels, career fairs, and more designed to enhance your skills and make you aware of the professional opportunities that exist in your area of interest.
Please contact (203) 254-4081 if you are interested in scheduling an appointment with a career counselor.