Recruiting policies for accounting internships and full-time employment
Outlined below are the procedures to facilitate our recruiting process for accounting majors. These procedures were developed by the Accounting Department and the Career Planning Center (CPC) taking into account the interest of all accounting students and accounting firms.
- Full-time employment recruiting for seniors and graduate students will take place during October 2012.
- Summer internship recruitment will also begin in October 2012. (This includes all leadership type programs)
- The application process is handled through Experience. Additional information required as part of the firms' process should be posted on Experience and facilitated through Sharon Walsh in the CPC.
- The firms can review and select applicants they wish to interview on campus and notify Sharon Walsh about the schedule set-up before student notification. This is to ensure that the scheduling times and breaks meet your needs.
- Candidates can not be required to accept an offer prior to November 2, two weeks after the last firm has interviewed on campus. Sign-on bonuses may not be predicated upon earlier acceptance of offers of employment.
Thank you in advance for adhering to these guidelines.