Always ask recruiters questions
Often at the end of the interview you will be asked if you have any questions. Particularly in a structured interview, this maybe the one chance you have to communicate your knowledge of and interest in the organization. You always want to be prepared with a list of questions.
Here are examples:
- What are the principal responsibilities for this position?
- Are there opportunities for me to grow in this job?
- What is the hierarchy to this organization?
- Describe what my duties might be?
- Why is this position open?
- What kind of resources will I have?
- Who are the other people I would be working with?
- What is the next step in the interview process?