2016 Reunion Committees
If you're an undergraduate class ending in a "1" or a "6", you'll be celebrating your Reunion next spring! Consider being a part of your Reunion Class Committee to ensure you have a great turnout and participation in a class gift. Committee members communicate directly with classmates to help us keep our information current and to encourage class gift support and attendance at Reunion.
Reunion Committee Opportunities
Bringing lots of classmates back to campus would not be possible without our dedicated Reunion Class Committees, a group of volunteers from each reunion class who encourage attendance at Reunion Weekend and Reunion Class Gift participation. Fairfield's staff members work closely with each committee to help alumni reconnect with each other and with Fairfield, and to help each committee reach its Reunion Class Gift goals.
- Encourage classmates to come back for Reunion and participate in your class gift.
- Assist with marketing and planning of your Friday Night Class Reception.
- Help locate lost alumni and share address changes or e-mail addresses with your class manager as you learn of them.
- Endorse letters, postcards, and emails to classmates encouraging Reunion attendance and class gift participation.
- Personalize communication to classmates as much as possible.
- Select classmates whom you would be willing to contact to encourage attendance and class gift participation.
- Assist with class Facebook page, including the posting of photos of Fairfield days on the Reunion Facebook Page.
- Contribute to the Annual Fund to the extent you are able.
To speak to your Reunion Committee Manager about this exciting opportunity, please call Patricia Perazzini 203-254-4000 x 2174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.