Welcome to the Office of Corporate Relations at Fairfield
At Fairfield, corporate relationships are an important element of the University's success. Corporate philanthropy is vital to our mission to provide a well-rounded education distinguished by real-world opportunities, within and beyond the classroom. Many of the funds necessary to create and support scholarships, endowed professorships, academic research centers, information technology, and library resources come from our corporate friends.
The Office of Corporate Relations serves as a liaison and resource for both the University and business communities. Whether it is a Fortune 500 Company, a local area business, or a corporate-sponsored fund or foundation, Corporate Relations provides long-term strategic planning which enables a company to participate in and benefit from its relationship with Fairfield. We work closely with the Office of Foundation Relations and Government Relations to maximize funding opportunities for Fairfield's priority projects.
We are dedicated to assisting the business community, and welcome the opportunity to work with you. You or your employer may be interested in:
- Internships and recruitment
- Collaboration on research projects
- Establishment of scholarships for financially needy and talented students
- Sponsorships of special events and student-centered activities
- Corporate-driven research projects
- Corporate education
- Corporate event planning and meetings
- Making an outright financial gift in support of Fairfield
If you represent a company or company-sponsored foundation with an interest in Fairfield, please contact: