It's all in a name ... or, in the case of business, getting your name out to the right people. Fairfield University provides a wealth of sponsorship and marketing opportunities - each designed to send your message to a highly desirable target audience. A variety of arts and athletics sponsorship packages are available. Or, work with an experienced University representative to develop a personalized program to meet your company's needs.
Recognized as one of the finest arts venues in the Northeast, Fairfield's Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts offers an exceptional array of arts programming. Approximately 200 events are showcased at the Center annually - many to sold-out audiences. Numerous sponsorship opportunities are offered, including those incorporating a community outreach component that brings the arts to underprivileged children. Sponsorship packages provide a tremendous opportunity to build company presence in the area through:
- Promotion in all season brochures and event advertisements, press releases, and posters/flyers.
- Opportunity to host pre- and post-event receptions for clients and prospects.
- Display of company signage in the Quick Center lobby throughout the season.
- Complimentary tickets and employee discounts.
For a peek at an exciting year of arts programming at Fairfield, see the Quick Center Season Calendar of Events.
Open VISIONS Forum
A lecture series with a difference, Fairfield's Open VISIONS Forum spotlights opinion makers, best-selling authors, and trendsetters in the world of art, politics, entertainment, and literature. Usually drawing sold-out crowds, the Forum presents some of the most intriguing personalities in the public eye today. Speakers have included: William F. Buckley, Jr., George Stephanopoulos, Madame Jehan Sadat, Andrea Mitchell, Gloria Steinem, and Harry Belafonte. Corporate sponsorship benefits include:
- Direct mail, radio, and print advertising.
- Company promotion through season programs, press releases, and signage.
- Opportunity to host pre-event receptions for patrons and prospects.
- Complimentary tickets for employees or clients.
To take a look at upcoming lectures, see the line-up.
Athletics - A Winning Proposition
Fairfield University Athletics is a spirited way to market your services and products to alumni, students, and STAG fans. Corporate Partnership Packages are designed to meet your budgetary needs and marketing objectives. Benefits available to corporations can be marketed through the sport of your choice. These include but are not limited to:
- Company signage in The Arena at Harbor Yard and banners at Alumni Field and Diamond.
- Radio advertisements during broadcast games.
- Billings before Men's and Women's Basketball games on Cablevision.
- Appreciation Nights can include a pre-game scrimmage among employees, a social gathering before and after the games, free tickets for employees, a formal half-time presentation, and the opportunity to give away or promote your products and services.
- Scoreboard messages and/or public address announcements during games at Alumni Hall and Alumni Field.
- Season Ticket Packages to all home athletic contests.
- Advertising on pocket schedule cards, game programs, inside Fairfield's media guides, and on game-day tickets.
A partnership with Athletics will increase the visibility of your company and enhance the espirit de corps among your employees.
For additional information on any of the above sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Carla Sullivan '88
Director of Corporate Relations
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Phone: (203) 254-4000, ext. 2115
Fax: (203) 254-4031