Young Alumni Giving
You have a lot to offer back to Fairfield University!
Whether you can give $5, $25, or $105, your gift will increase our alumni giving participation–impacting the University's national ranking, reputation, and the value of your Fairfield degree. Join other young alumni, and be a part of Fairfield’s future!
Fairfield Fund gifts may now be designated
- Greatest Need
- Financial Aid
- Student Life and Career Services
This gives you the flexibility to support the areas that are most meaningful to you.
GOLD Circle (Graduates Of the Last Decade)
Be a part of the "Inner Circle"!
The GOLD Circle (Graduates of the Last Decade) is a special leadership association of young alumni committed to Fairfield for the long term. You can join The GOLD Circle by making gifts that increase by $100 for each year after graduation.
Benefits of GOLD Circle membership include:
• Early registration for the popular Met Club Reception each spring
• Receptions with the President
• Invititations to special events, rewards, recognition in University publications, and more!
This Young Alumni program is about consecutive giving each year and develping the "habit" of philanthropy. To show appreciation to our most loyal donors, those young alumni who make a gift each year from graduation through their 5th Reunion become members of Fairfield Forever and receive:
• Free admission to your class’s Friday Night Reception during your 5th Reunion Weekend
• A free “Fairfield swag” gift from Fairfield University
It’s not the amount that matters—it’s your participation!
Get involved–Stay involved!
For further information about Young Alumni giving, please contact:
Kimberly LoPiano '04
Director, Young Alumni & Student Giving
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
(203) 254-4000, ext. 2174