On This Page
Advanced Training Certificates
Fairfield University's School of Education and Human Development offers three Advanced Training Certificates (ATC) for those who wish to enhance their competencies and update their skills.
Please note the following:
Please note: Applicants to each program must hold a master's degree in a related discipline.
Those seeking formal admission to an advanced training certificate program must complete the following procedures.
- Apply online and complete the formal application.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee.
- Submit your official undergraduate and graduate transcripts showing degrees earned.
- For admission into the Advanced Training Certificate in School-based Marriage & Family Therapy, please provide documentation of your passing scores on the Praxis I, SAT, ACT, or GRE exam.
- Submit a professional resume.
**Please Note: Fingerprinting and background checks may be required for the following programs. Please contact the Dean's office at 203-254-4250 for updated information
- Advanced Training Certificate in School-based Marriage & Family Therapy
Send all admission documents to:
Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies Admission
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Questions: (203) 254-4184
Gainful Employment Disclosure