On This Page
The Koslow Center Mission
The Koslow Center for Marriage and Family is dedicated to offering therapeutic services to individuals, couples, and families in person or via telehealth at our on-campus clinic.
Therapy is conducted by advanced graduate students under the supervision of licensed professional faculty and supervisors.
The Center Is Dedicated To:
- Providing therapeutic services to individuals, couples, and families
- Excellence in the training of professional marriage and family therapists
- Creating a community of professionals where both graduates and current students can be engaged and remain connected
- Engaging students to establish their own values and understanding of the world while emphasizing excellence in critical reasoning, synthesis of solutions, communication, and an understanding of the “why” and “how” of associated human behaviors
Schedule an Appointment
For appointments, please call (203) 254-4000, ext. 2306.
Dr. Ali Bryant, LMFT - Clinical Director
Thank you for seeking services at the Koslow Center for Marriage and Family Therapy. We recognize what a courageous step it is to seek services for yourself and your family. As marriage and family therapists in training, our students provide systemic, relational therapy to individuals, couples, and families. We believe that the quality of our relationships is of utmost importance and are committed to providing space for you to explore and enhance your own.
We look forward to being a part of your journey.
Dr. Ali Bryant, LMFT
The Koslow Center seeks to assist individuals, couples, and families with problems such as:
- Interpersonal relationship concerns
- Pre-marital concerns or issues
- Breakdown in family communication
- Childhood developmental concerns
- Parent/child conflict
- Child/adolescent behavior management
- Marital conflict
- Sexual difficulties
- Separation or divorce issues
- Coping with aging parents
- Problems related to illness or loss
The ethical principles and standards of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT) as well as state laws regarding confidentiality and professional practice are rigorously adhered to by all therapists.
Therapy is provided by advanced graduate students in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program in Fairfield University's School of Education and Human Development. All sessions are observed by a supervisory team to ensure that clients receive the best services possible. Supervisors are Connecticut state licensed marriage and family therapists who are credentialed to treat and deliver services to individuals, couples and families through the professional application of family systems approaches. Clients are requested to give their written consent to these procedures at the onset of therapy.
Fees range from $0-$60 per session, no one is turned away for financial constraints.
Assistant Professor of the Practice
Marriage & Family Therapy
Marriage & Family Therapy
Director and Associate Professor, Marriage & Family Therapy
Chair, Family Therapy and Social Work Department
Associate Professor, Marriage & Family Therapy
- The Koslow Center is conveniently located off I-95 at exit 22.
- Enter the University via the Round Hill Road entrance.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.