On This Page
Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to Fairfield University's online financial aid system. Admitted students enrolled for Fall 2023 and beyond can easily access all of their financial aid and scholarship information using this convenient online student portal.
Once logged into the system, you will have the ability to:
- View a list of submitted and outstanding financial aid documents
- View, accept, or decline your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history (if you have borrowed in the past)
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- View important messages from the Office of Financial Aid
- Review and accept financial aid terms and conditions
New Student First-Time User
In order to use the Online Financial Aid System you must have a valid Fairfield University ID number and an active financial aid record.
- Your ID number can be located in your admission portal or found on the paper award notification sent to you.
- You must have applied for financial aid or been awarded a scholarship at the time of admission to Fairfield University to have an active financial aid record.
All current students with active Fall 2023 registrations will soon migrate to the new Online Financial Aid System. Once your record has migrated, you will be notified by our office. You will be expected to begin using the portal for the 2023-2024 financial aid year.
Current students and students admitted for Spring 2023 and Summer 2023 will continue to access their 2022-2023 and prior year(s) financial aid and scholarship information via the my.Fairfield portal. You must have claimed your Fairfield University netID in order to access financial aid records via the my.Fairfield portal. For instructions on how to access financial aid records within the my.Fairfield portal, please click here.
Recommended browsers for the Online Financial Aid System are:
- Internet Explorer 11 (in an 8.1 environment only)
- Microsoft Edge (in a Windows 10 environment only)
- Firefox®️ (the most recent version)
- Google Chrome™️ (the most recent version)
- Safari for Macintosh (on a Macintosh)
For questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office by email at email@example.com.