On This Page
An Advanced Education for the Advancement Of Others
Fairfield University's School of Education and Human Development offers a nationally accredited education that is as affordable as it is effective. Utilizing engaging classrooms, specialized programs, accommodating schedules, and a variety of field experiences, we provide you with the training to achieve your career endeavors.
Courses & Catalog
For Summer 2023 courses, registration begins on February 8, 2023 for both matriculated and non-matriculated students.
Summer 2023 courses begin on May 22, 2023.
Interested in starting as a non-matriculated student? Find out how easy it is.
This option provides a wonderful opportunity for qualified students to explore degree options and to confirm personal goals and readiness for graduate study. Qualifications considered include a Bachelor's degree (required) and other qualifications related to your preparedness for graduate-level studies in the field of interest to you.
- Click here for a list of courses available to non-matriculated students
- Check out the schedule link below for course dates and times.
- Email the School of Education and Human Development Dean’s office at SEHDCommunication@fairfield.edu to be directed to the appropriate program advisor.
Instructions for using the Class Schedule Search Tool:
- Navigate to the Class Schedule Search Tool.
- Select the term for which you would like to search for classes and click Submit.
- Enter one or more search criteria and click Class Search to find classes.
- Bilingual Education
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Technology
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Social Work
- Special Education
Find out how easy it is to start as a non-matriculated student by emailing the School of Education and Human Development Dean’s office at SEHDCommunication@fairfield.edu to be directed to the appropriate program advisor.
Graduate Online Catalog
View the online course catalog to learn more about the classes offered from the School of Education and Human Development.